BOSS medical coding center offers high quality medical coding service healthcare provider across all specialties. Our highly credentialed team of coding experts, who are certified by the AAPC and have minimum of 4 years of experience.
Medical Coding is conversion of text medical information into defined codes. Assigning of codes to diagnoses and procedures which help in financial reimbursement from insurance companies and government agencies. Medical Coding enhance in identifying the claims and displays the entire patient history and the services performed by the healthcare provider. Coders convert the physicians note into codes that is utilized by the insurance providers in compensating the health care provider.
What standards medical coders follow @ BOSS?
Diagnosis code – ICD10,
Procedure code â€“ CPT -4 there are three types of CPT codes:
- Category I CPT Code(s)
- Category II CPT Code(s) â€“ Performance Measurement
- Category III CPT Code(s) â€“ Emerging Technology
HCPCS â€“ Healthcare common procedure coding and systems: HCPCS includes three levels of codes:
- Level I consists of the American Medical Association’s Current Procedural Terminology (CPT) and is numeric.
- Level II codes are alphanumeric and primarily include non-physician services such as ambulance services and prosthetic devices and represent items and supplies and non-physician services not covered by CPT-4 codes
The coding process includes the following steps:
- Clients will scan the office notes/ Patient documents / files / reports to our FTP
- Coding teams verify and validate the documents,
- Diagnosis, Procedure Codes and modifiers are assigned as per client descriptions and guidelines.
- Our TWO tire QA team audits the coded charge sheets and process before transmission
- Daily reports will be sent to client for feedback and clarification
Highlights of our Coding center:
- Our highly credentialed team of coding experts, who are certified by the AAPC. The coders complete a comprehensive training program and are involved in continuing education programs.
- Having minimum of 4 years of experience
- Quality Analysis team and HIPAA Compliance team are continually monitored and audit all the coding and billing work.
- Our minimum accuracy deliverables are over 95% and above on both CPT and ICD components.
- BOSS provides 24 to 48 hour turn-around time of all completed source documents.
- BOSS assures in maintaining coding policies and procedures, appropriate and accurate managed contract advice and reports