Achieve more with less: Everyone in business is always under constant pressure to produce more volumes of work to generate more revenue which is not possible without increase in staffing and overheads. But with outsourcing this is a simple task, you can outsource the controlled volume of work while your existing staff manages the outsourced team thus improving the output of each staff member. You can utilize your existing staff to manage outsourced projects for direction, co-ordination and deliverable on time. Increase your business volume outputs with decrease on your overheads. By outsourcing (to BOSS) you can almost save up to 60 percent on your overheads with lesser turnaround time to all your billing work.
Taking advantage of the benefits of outsourcing is one of the ways that companies become more competitive, according a recent study of CFOs. “Outsourcing The Back Office: The Path Toward Sustainable Benefit,” a report prepared by CFO Research Services in collaboration with Capgemini, debunks several myths and shows, as one executive said, that outsourcing has become a “ticket” to the fast-changing game of business.
Here are some findings from the report:
- 72% of executive found that their outsourcing efforts “met or exceeded” expectations.
- 73% said they will outsource everything that is not core to their business
Executives view outsourcing as way to integrate newly merged companies and to speed growth.
Focus on your core competencies: When your business grows itâ€™s because of your successful quality deliverables. But what if there is an opportunity for growth and demand for ramp up your support infrastructure overnight? How will you support your expanding customer base while keeping in mind the current satisfied customer must not be disturbed? And how will you meet either of these demands while continuing your current rate of growth? Outsource (it to BOSS), that’s how. Outsourcing allows you to remain focused on your core competency for a successful business while the noncore activities taken care by your outsource partner (BOSS) that help you to get more.
Higher value per person: Maintaining the appropriate personnel levels to meet the needs of your business is a difficult art to master. Too little workforce, and you run the possibility of failing to deliver in times of increased activity; too many staff and you risk losing quality people due to boredom and the lack of challenging work. Outsourcing (to BOSS) gives you flexibility when determining appropriate personnel levels. You can hire a core team capable of meeting the demands of your business 80 percent of the time. As activity spikes due to seasonal or similar demands, you can add bandwidth through outsourcing (to BOSS). This stratagem will keep your full-time personnel at a steady utilization rate throughout the year. The result will be a higher value received per person as you dramatically reduce the “nonproductive” time caused by staff sitting on the bench.
The right outsource partner is vital to your practice’s bottom line.
What to look for?
- The flexibility to fit your needs
- A solution-oriented, can-do attitude
- Meticulous coding & billing
- Aggressive claim follow-up
- Professionals who know the industry
- Friendly, helpful customer service
- Top-of-the-line technology
- The ability to grow with you
When should I outsource?
- When you’re losing focus on your core, always pre-occupied to your busy operations
- An encounter against time, money and human resource crisis
- When you have a mission-critical project that needs all your time and energy, plus specialized skills which aren’t readily available
- How to take up new business without losing the existing customer
- Thinking of availability of knowledgeable staffs, office space with no investments overnight
When you’ve got to be the first into the market to gain the edge
Where should I outsource? Try India! Intel, IBM, Cisco, Yahoo, Amazon and Oracle find it works!
“India, US sign deals worth US $6 billion”
“India bid to boost to bilateral economic ties, with Prime Minister Atal Behari Vajpayee in the US, India and the US have signed five commercial deals worth US $6 billion for projects in power, e-commerce and banking sectors.”
IT is a major thrust area for the Government of India
- IT is one of the Government of India’s top five priorities.
- The National IT Task Force submitted its 108 point Action Plan to promote IT in the country. The Government of India has approved the plan and is in the process of implementing it.
- A separate Ministry of Information Technology was set up to expedite swift approval and implementation of IT projects and to streamline the regulatory process.
India has a stable government and is one of the world’s 10 fastest-growing economies
- Fifty years of democracy
- Economy expected to grow by 5.9 percent in 1999-2000
- Indian service sector contributes a massive 51 per cent to India’s GDP.Within this category, the most promising is computer software export, which grew at an amazing rate of 40-50 per cent every year during the 1990s.
- Excellent investment potential: India ranked third in Asia, just after Japan and China, in terms of investment potential for the next 10-year period in a study by the Export-Import bank of Japan.
- Privatization of the infrastructure sector
- A convergent network is being created by the intertwining of the ISP, Telecom, VSAT, Cellular and networking sectors. India’s large business houses and Public Sector Units are working towards creating greater bandwidth availability.
- Probably the largest pool technical growing by 120,000 engineers a year, pool of skilled labor.
- Proficiency of the English language
- Very supportive government policies facilitating areas like Telecommunication, IT infrastructure, Tax exemption, and more to encourage the outsourcing industry
- Benefits of lower costs of manpower and infrastructure.
- Favorable time lags with US and Europe making overnight turnarounds possible
Now that you have seven powerful reasons to why India is favorable outsource destination; why not take the first step and make the decision?